Wechat: +86 15901978092
WhatsAPP: +86 15901978092
Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-30 Origin: Site
It's not just on the teeth.Many people do not know where to start when they first use an electric toothbrush, or even do not clean their electric toothbrush because they are not skilled enough.It doesn't matter, as long as you master the right method, more practice, you can better play the role of electric toothbrush.Now let's take a look at the correct steps to use an electric toothbrush.1. Install the toothbrush head on the electric toothbrush, take a small amount of toothpaste on the toothbrush head and wet it, pay attention to put it in your mouth before starting the toothbrush, so as not to splash the toothpaste everywhere.
The oral cavity is divided into four tooth sections. Brush 30 seconds for each tooth section and 2 minutes for the entire oral teeth.Some electric toothbrushes are set to 30 seconds and 2 minutes reminder function, more convenient to use.
the electric toothbrush head is too small, and the size of the general toothbrush difference leads to no way to start.The electric toothbrush has a smaller head than a regular toothbrush, which is designed to penetrate into the back of the mouth and clean the teeth at the back.
The correct use of electric toothbrush, the use of the wrong is in the destruction of teeth
How to use an electric toothbrush is relatively strange to many people. What should we pay attention to in the process of using it?
1. Soak the electric toothbrush head in warm water for half an hour before first use.
2. Tightly insert the brush head into the electric toothbrush shaft again and check it several times.
3. Finally, squeeze the toothpaste onto the head of the brush, place the electric toothbrush in your mouth, and brush back and forth.
When using an electric toothbrush, the following details should be noted:
1. Do not put the electric toothbrush in a high temperature place or exposed to the sun for a long time, so as not to distort the bristles due to high temperature;
2. Wash the electric toothbrush thoroughly after each use, and shake off the moisture as far as possible. Put the electric toothbrush head up in a mouthwash cup, or in a ventilated and sunny place, so that it can be dried and sterilized.
3. If conditions permit, 2 or 3 electric toothbrushes can be purchased at the same time for rotation, so that the drying time of the electric toothbrush can be extended.This is especially important for people with gingivitis and periodontitis.In addition, rotation can also keep the electric toothbrush elastic;
4. The old electric toothbrush whose bristles have been scattered or curled and lost elasticity must be replaced in time, otherwise it is harmful to the teeth and gums;
5. The electric toothbrush should be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly once a week
6. Electric toothbrushes should not be used together to prevent transmission of diseases.