Wechat: +86 15901978092
WhatsAPP: +86 15901978092
Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-09 Origin: Site
Electric toothbrush is a kind of toothbrush invented by Philippe - Guy Woog. Through the rapid rotation or vibration of the electric movement, the head of the brush vibrates at high frequency, which instantly dissolves the toothpaste into fine foam and cleaves the teeth deeply. At the same time, the vibration of the bristles can promote the blood circulation of the oral cavity and has a massage effect on the gum tissue. Electric toothbrushes have revolutionized the field of oral health in foreign countries. There are three motion modes of electric toothbrush head: one is the reciprocating linear motion of the brush head, one is the rotating motion, and one is a complete set of electric toothbrush with two kinds of brush heads. The bristles of the toothbrush head are made of soft plastic fibers, and the ends of the bristles are all processed into balls, which will not damage the teeth and gums, nor affect the brushing effect. It can not only brush every tooth clean, but also play a role in massaging the gums. The toothbrush handle has a strong and weak mode switch, you can choose the toothbrush head movement speed according to personal needs. Children, adults have different electric brush heads, according to personal habits, opening degree, mouth size and other factors to choose a suitable brush head. And the bristles on the toothbrush, some people like soft, some people like hard. Choose the right brush head according to your personal preference.
In principle, electric toothbrushes have two categories: rotation and vibration. Rotary electric toothbrush principle is simple, is the motor drive circular brush head rotation, in the implementation of ordinary brushing action at the same time to strengthen the friction effect, rotating electric toothbrush noise, tooth surface cleaning is very clean, toothgap cleaning is relatively weak, but the tooth wear is large, it is not recommended to use for a long time. Vibrating electric toothbrushes are more sophisticated and more expensive. The vibration type toothbrush has an electrically driven vibration motor inside, which can make the brush head swing at a high frequency perpendicular to the direction of the brush handle, but the swing amplitude is very small, generally about 5 mm up and down each, the industry's largest swing is 6 mm. On the one hand, the high-frequency shaking of the brush head can effectively complete the action of brushing teeth. On the other hand, the vibration of more than 30,000 times per minute also causes a large number of tiny bubbles in the mixture of toothpaste and water in the mouth. When the bubbles burst, the pressure generated can go deep into the teeth to clean dirt.
When using an electric toothbrush, the following details should be noted:
1. Do not put the electric toothbrush in a high temperature place or exposed to the sun for a long time, so as not to distort the bristles due to high temperature;
2. Wash the electric toothbrush thoroughly after each use, and shake off the moisture as far as possible. Put the toothbrush head up in a mouthwash cup, or in a ventilated and sunny place, so that it can be dried and sterilized.
3. If conditions permit, 2 or 3 toothbrushes can be purchased at the same time for rotation, so that the drying time of the toothbrush can be extended. This is especially important for people with gingivitis and periodontitis. In addition, rotation can also keep the toothbrush elastic;
4. The old toothbrush whose bristles have been scattered or curled and lost elasticity must be replaced in time, otherwise it is harmful to the teeth and gums;
5. The toothbrush should be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly once a week.
6. Toothbrushes should not be used together to prevent transmission of diseases.