Wechat: +86 15901978092
WhatsAPP: +86 15901978092
Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-15 Origin: Site
Electric toothbrush used for more than a month, with ordinary toothbrush, feel the teeth are very meat, as if not their own teeth, normal?When I use the ordinary toothbrush, I feel the touch of the teeth and toothbrush is different from before. There is a feeling of insensitivity inside. I don't know if you have ever had a similar feeling.What is the cause of this, what are the advantages and disadvantages of electric toothbrush to the teeth?
From the perspective of using electric toothbrush for many years, I think the problem of high vibration frequency is less. The difference between my teeth and my perception leads to this problem.I also use an ordinary toothbrush, no problem as you mentioned.Only a very few people can not adapt to the high vibration frequency of the toothbrush, as some people will think that the tooth flesh is particularly sour and itchy when they use the electric toothbrush.In addition, it is necessary to analyze the characteristics of their own use of toothbrush. If they brush their teeth too hard at ordinary times, the damage to teeth and gums will be a little big.For the correct way to brush your teeth, you can refer to the "Pap's Brushing Method".
Of course, if the same standard "Pap brushing method" carefully brush for 2 minutes, the cleaning effect of the maximum cleaning force of electric toothbrush and ordinary toothbrush will not be much different, can brush the teeth relatively clean.
It's easy to understand why an electric toothbrush is more effective than a manual toothbrush:
1) It's efficient. An electric toothbrush can vibrate at a rate thousands of times faster than a manual toothbrush in a minute. No matter how fast your hand is, you'll never be able to beat it.
2) Ensure the duration. Most electric toothbrushes have a time prompt function.Brushing your teeth not only has the function of changing the area, but also automatically prompt or stop.Don't worry about brushing too long or too short.
3) To protect the gums, manual toothbrush brushing is sometimes impatient, random brute force brushing, will inevitably damage the gums.General high-end electric toothbrushes are equipped with overpressure protection, once the force is too large, it will automatically stop working or flashing lights.
4) Save effort. People who go out early and come back late get up before the chicken crows, and the dogs don't go home after they sleep.There is really no energy to "deal" with this tooth, and the electric toothbrush is effortless.In addition, it is good news for the disabled people, which is in line with the original intention of the electric toothbrush.
5) Interesting. For many children who do not like to brush their teeth, the rotating head of the electric toothbrush will make brushing more interesting, interesting and fun, and make children fall in love with brushing.(Children above 3 years old can use electric toothbrush).
In addition, according to several studies, after three months, people who used electric toothbrushes had 21% fewer dental plaque and 11% fewer gingivitis than those who used manual toothbrushes, indicating a significant advantage.Of course, electric toothbrushes are the same cosmetics we use, both good and bad, and have their own buying and selling points.