Telephone: +86 15901978092

Wechat: +86 15901978092

WhatsAPP: +86 15901978092

The water flosser on the market is divided into domestic bench water flosser and portable water flosser

Views: 1     Author: Site Editor     Publish Time: 2021-07-30      Origin: Site

The water flosser on the market is divided into domestic bench water flosser and portable water flosser. Bench press is mainly used at home, the advantage is large capacity, high efficiency, the disadvantage is large volume, inconvenient to carry. Portable model is relatively small and convenient, convenient storage, more space-saving, suitable for business travel, the disadvantage is small capacity, cleaning teeth may need to add several times of water. Both desktop and convenient teeth washes are excellent, with multiple modes to prevent and alleviate various oral problems.

The water flosser uses pulsed water column to clean the food residue and bacteria in blind areas such as tooth gaps, gingival crevices and grooves, which can reduce the growth of dental plaque, improve gum problems and improve oral health. In addition, the pulsing water from the water flosser promotes blood circulation to the gums, making them healthier and stronger.

Both manual and electric toothbrushes can only clean 60 percent of the surface of the teeth, leaving 40 percent of deep blind areas such as the gum crevices and gaps. Leftover food and bacteria can grow more bacteria and produce plaque, which can lead to gum problems such as gingivitis, bleeding gums and dental caries. And the water flosser can accurately clean the teeth gap, gingival crevise and other positions, effectively improve the gingival problems.

Most people think that only using a toothbrush is enough to clean teeth. In fact, this is far from enough, because the toothbrush can only clean about 70% of the surface of teeth, and the gap between two teeth can not be cleaned by a toothbrush alone, because it is easy to accumulate food residue, dental plaque and soft scale. This is where auxiliary cleaning tools come in. Both floss and water flosser work. The water flosser uses a nozzle to flush this high-pressure pulse of water into any part of the mouth. The impact of this high-pressure pulse of water is a flexible stimulus.

Only a toothbrush can maintain the basic cleaning of teeth. Dental plaque needs to be removed by physical friction, while a water flosser can clean hidden areas such as under the gums, grooves and cavities, so a water flosser cannot replace a toothbrush. The water flosser and the toothbrush are complementary.

Some users may have bleeding gums when they first use. If the gums bleed when you floss properly, the gums are inflamed and the floss comes into contact with the inflamed gum surface, causing bleeding. This situation does not need to be afraid, should continue to use dental floss thoroughly clean teeth, conducive to the removal of gum inflammation factors (soft dirt, dental plaque, etc.) on the teeth, if there is no improvement for a long time, should go to the oral hospital to find out the cause of bleeding and timely treatment. If you are not used to it, it is recommended to start using the soft mode and switch to another mode when you are comfortable.

Generally speaking, the water flosser uses water on the line, can also add mouthwash or analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs, targeted to strengthen some of the effects. It is recommended to use clean tap water or pure water, and the temperature does not exceed 40°; You can also use less than 5% saline or diluted mouthwash in a 1:1 mouthwash to water ratio.


Random Products